While I like technology and welcome an autonomous car in the future, I don’t trust technology as much as the guy in this video. Frankly, I think the guy is an idiot and doing something dangerous. The car he is driving is not autonomous.
- This Moron Left The Driver’s Seat In A Self-Driving Infiniti Q50 On The Highway: Video (motorauthority.com)
- What’s Still Needed to Make Google’s Autonomous Car Dream Come True? (21stcentech.com)
- Life, Death, And Autonomous Vehicles (forbes.com)
Disneyland in Lego
I originally found this link way back in 2006. However, certain things are timeless.
I am not a big Lego fanatic. I think the plastic blocks are very kewl but I am not into it like Chris Pirillo or Krystyn. They are not alone either, someone actually remade the entire Thriller video in Lego stop action. However, since I am currently exploring options to display my Warmachine collection, I can totally relate. Check out this awesome site which it nothing less than a total recreation of Disneyland in Lego!
<Update> I also found this top ten lego item list from the same year.
Last but not least, check out some of Matt De Lanoy’s photo sets on Flickr.
- Cool Stuff: Back To The Future LEGO Hill Valley 2015, 1955 Clock Tower and Time Train (slashfilm.com)
- LEGO Boba Fett Costume (nerdist.com)
- Movie Review – Lego Movie, The (fernbyfilms.com)