Re-Gift Idea Fails – The Engagement Ring
To be filed under “Can’t make this stuff up”
There are two things about this story that hit me immediately. The first is obvious, “could he be that stupid?”. However, I did know an individual who actually did re-gift an engagement ring. Seems this type of stupid runs more common than one would first think. I get the stupid part, there is just one detail I am curious about. Continue reading “Things NOT to Re-Gift – Engagement Rings”
Lumpy’s Links for 2015.12.08
Yup, I am late again. Sorry, but the non-cyber world has me way too busy. It will slow down soon though.
Nonetheless, here they are:
- Ludicrous – Check out the latest adventure of Bud Weisser
- Useful – I was actually having a hard time with this one this week. Until I went to my To Do list. Check out Workflowy
- Music – I knew it was going to be the one the instant I saw it. The Libertarian version of Star Wars. Watch it after the break below.
- Photo – While this one is a bit dated, it is still worth a post. Check out this pulse from a black hole.
- Yours (Something tweeted to me or emailed)- I hit on this one in #blaster channel on the Geekshed IRC Network, the top animals of 2015.
- Science – This week my pick is a nifty Anaptar Calendar. This calendar lets you explore the solar system all 366 days of 2016.
Continue reading “Lumpy’s Links for 2015.12.08”