Lumpy’s Links for 2015.11.22
Thank you for checking out the first list of weekly links I have shared in a good while.
Here they are:
- Ludicrous – While I am all for freedom of religion, wearing a spaghetti strainer helmet for you driver’s license photo, in my humble opinion, is ludicrous. Although I confess, she looks happy in the photo.
- Useful – I find TweetDeck the ONLY way to use Twitter, without it, the 1K+ tweeps I follow would be nothing but noise. This article at at The Verge explains how to use the filters.
- Music – Alice Cooper plays a suprise gig. (some video is embedded below)
- PPhoto – Most likely, this bright streak, is from the Taurids meteor shower. Regardless, it is a great photo.
- Yours (Something tweeted to me or emailed) – This being the first one in a long while, to date, I have received nothing.
- Science – How about using plasma to grow diamonds?
- I had to mention this one as a bonus. It is just a really kewl looking Alien
Since it has been a while since I have published one of these and also the week of Thanksgiving here are a few links for the black shopping days. I originally heard of or found all of these and many more useful tips, hacks and tricks Lifehacker.
- 8 Things Almost Always Cheaper at Target
- Best Buy and Target will Match Some Online Prices – A List of Those Stores
Thanks for reading, feel free to share, comment or even send me a PayPal Tip. Feel free to send me any and all suggestions you wish or hit @Lumpy on twitter
Alice Cooper – I’m Eighteen
- Alice Cooper To Narrate Children’s Book (noise11.com)
- ALICE COOPER Voices Peter And The Wolf Remake (bravewords.com)
- Alice Cooper owns the ‘O’ in the Hollywood sign (fusion.net)