Lumpy’s Links for 2016-12-16
Yeah, I have not done one of these since the start of the year. In the spirit of “better late than never”, “nothing beats a failure except a try”, and “try, try, try and try again”, I am giving it another go.
I am finally starting to conquer my health issues; the pain in my back is now almost completely gone, I have almost all the feeling back in my left leg, daily doses of bromelain are keeping my arthritis and carpal tunnel in check, my blood pressure is almost normal and, while still not perfect, I am sleeping much better. It is amazing how much more energy one has when not in pain all the time. It is time to try and get back to this weekly project.
Additionally, I am going to change the format a bit. All too often I am ending up with more than one link per topic per week. While I shall still reference stuff I posted during the week, I am also going to use it to clean up my saved RSS folder. In other words, you will be getting extras.
The categories are (click on the category to jump right to it):
- Ludicrous – Funny, odd, strange, bizarre or humorous
- Useful – Software, references, lists, etc.,
- Music – Music, music tech, music videos and album releases
- Photo – Pictures, drawings, animation and videos
- Yours – Something from email or social media
- Science – Anything science or technology related