George Hotz, aka Geohot, Does Cars, Play Stations, iPhone and Rhymes
I knew a good bit about the famous hacker, geohot. He has a major league talent as a hacker. He would be what we call a “l33t”. For my older readers, unfamiliar with l33tsp34k, that is hacker-geek for “elite”. This 26-year old’s most recent accomplishment is, according to Bloomberg and other sources, an autonomous car!
In the past, he has also:
- been credited for the first to hack the iPhone, way back when he was still in high school
- hack the Play Station and get sued by Sony
- and much more
What I didn’t know, until I heard mention of it on a podcast, he also spits rhyhms.
- Hacker George Hotz Builds His Own Self-Driving Car That Teaches Itself to Drive Like a Human (laughingsquid.com)
- Self-Driving Acura, Built in a Garage (hackaday.com)
- Elon Musk offered a “multimillion-dollar bonus” for Geohot to build a “Mobileye crushing” Autopilot system for Tesla (electrek.co)