Lumpy’s Links for 2016.01.17
Got em done and forgot to put them up… doh!
Here they are:
- Ludicrous – A man fleeing authorities because of an active warrant, didn’t like his mug shot. So Donald A. “Chip” Pugh sent the police a selfie to use instead! … get this, the dude is not alone in selfie stupidity, Victor Almanza-Martinez, took a break from armed robbery to exchange SnapChat information and take a selfie (with one of the victims).
- Useful – Once I had someone, trying to use impressive words, tell me “now that you have gained expedience, you should be constantly improvising at your job”. I bet that person would benefit from The Top Ten Confused Words. (Not that I would ever split hares over something like that.)
- Music – I heard The Violent Femmes’ are releasing an album. I share an NPR sneak peek after the break.
- Photo – This photo of the makes for an awesome desktop wallpaper.
- Yours (Something from the web’s social networks) – Nothing this week
- Science – In space this week, SpaceX got the satellite up but had a rough landing